Fibre Channel Adapter Market: Introduction
Network connectivity is the lifeline of any business enterprise as the adoption of data centres is on the rise. Fibre channel adapter is a hardware component implemented in fibre channel technology used majorly in storage area networks in commercial data centres. A fibre channel adapter uses the peripheral component interconnect slots on the server to a storage area network (SAN) that provides connectivity from a server to a storage area network (SAN). A fibre channel adapter can have one, two or four ports which depends on features such as redundancy or faster connection requires additional ports.
Fibre channel adapter are used in various application areas majorly in the information technology industry. Further fibre channel adapters cater the need of enterprises in adopting cloud-based applications due to faster data transmission capability of these mediums.
Fibre Channel Adapter Market: Drivers and Restraints
Continuous rise in adoption of virtualized computing environments in enterprises, increasing adoption of data centres are major factors driving the growth of the fibre channel adapter market. Moreover, factors such as increasing adoption of big-data analytics and storage area networking (SAN) are also important factors resulting in the growth of the fibre channel adapter market.
Limited IT spending by enterprises, to reduce costs and increase ROI, is restricting the growth of fibre channel adapter market.
For Detailed Insights On Enhancing Your Product Footprint, Request For Sample Report Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/19639
Fibre Channel Adapter Market: Segmentation
The fibre channel adapter market can be segmented on the basis of end-user, and region wise. On the basis of end-user it is further segmented as servers and storage, telecommunication providers, and industrial. Region wise fibre channel adapter market is further segmented into key regions such as North America, Latin America, Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, Japan and Middle East & Africa.
Fibre Channel Adapter Market: Regional Overview
North America is largest contributor of fibre channel adapter market, followed by Europe due to increase in IT spending and increased server virtualization in the enterprises. Asia Pacific’s fibre channel adapter market is expected to witness high growth in the forecast period due to growing demand for networking in enterprises and rise in professional services enterprises. Fibre channel adapter market in Latin America and MEA region is also expected to grow at a considerable rate due to usage of data centres in enterprises.
To Get Exclusive Insights, Request For Report Methodology Here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/19639
Fibre Channel Adapter Market: Key Players
- Intel Corporation, Cisco Systems,
- Brocade Communications Systems,
- Chelsio Communications,
- Arista Networks
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Fibre Channel Adapter Market Segments
- Fibre Channel Adapter Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2012 – 2016
- Fibre Channel Adapter Market Size & Forecast 2017 to 2027
- Supply & Demand Value Chain for Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Fibre Channel Adapter Market Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies involved in Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Fibre Channel Adapter Technology
- Value Chain of Fibre Channel Adapter
- Fibre Channel Adapter Market Drivers and Restraints
Regional analysis for fibre channel adapter market includes development of these systems in the following regions:
- North America Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Latin America Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Rest of Latin America
- Western Europe Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Rest of Western Europe
- Eastern Europe Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Asia Pacific Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Australia and New Zealand (A&NZ)
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Japan Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- Middle East and Africa Fibre Channel Adapter Market
- GCC Countries
- North Africa
- South Africa
- Rest of MEA
The report is a compilation of first-hand information, qualitative and quantitative assessment by industry analysts, inputs from industry experts and industry participants across the value chain. The report provides in-depth analysis of parent market trends, macro-economic indicators and governing factors along with market attractiveness as per segments. The report also maps the qualitative impact of various market factors on market segments and geographies.
- Detailed overview of parent market
- Changing market dynamics of the industry
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size in terms of value
- Recent industry trends and developments
- Competitive landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
- Must-have information for market players to sustain and enhance their market footprint