Next-generation contrast agents are basically contrast agents with reduced renal toxicity. Contrast agents comes in various forms such as injectable solutions, oral solution, rectal and others. These agents used during diagnostic imaging procedures.
Contrast agents are highly used during X-rays and CT due to large number of procedures, whereas there is upsurge in demand of contrast agents in ultrasound can be observed in coming future. Computed tomography (CT) is the lowest cost and most widely available medical imaging modality available in hospital settings throughout the world. Current CT contrast agents used to visualize blood vessels are not targeted and are quickly washed-out via the kidneys, however, their use is crucial in angiography and venography for indications such as stroke.
To Understand How Our Report Information Can Bring Difference, Ask for a brochure @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/22861
Similarly, Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) segment also marked high adoption of next-gen contrast agents. MRI is one of the most powerful diagnostic techniques at the disposal of the medical community. Almost 75 to 90 million scans performed worldwide annually, can be attributed in part to the use of injectable contrast agents to improve signal differentiation between healthy and pathological tissue.
Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated is one of the player who recently introduced an internally-funded program. The program will leverage Ligand’s patented Captisol technology, a specialized cyclodextrin that plays a role in protecting kidneys from the damaging effects of these agents; as well as data and intellectual property obtained through its acquisition of Verrow Pharmaceuticals.
Request for covid19 Impact Analysis: https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/news/2020/april/how-the-coronavirus-threat-has-taken-global-business-into-uncharted-waters
The global market for next-generation contrast agents is segmented on basis of media, device type, mode of usage, application, modality and geography:
- Segmentation by Media
- Iodinated Contrast Media
- Gadolinium-Based Contrast Media
- Microbubble Contrast Media
- Barium-Based Contrast Media
- Segmentation by Device Type
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Cath Lab
- Segmentation by Mode of Usage
- Segmentation by Application
- Interventional radiology,
- Interventional cardiology
- Segmentation by Modality
- Cardiovascular Disorders
- Neurological Disorders
- Gastrointestinal Disorders
- Musculoskeletal Disorders
- Nephrological Disorders
On the basis of end user, the global Next-Generation Contrast Agents market has been segmented into imaging and diagnostic centers, private hospitals, clinics, public hospital, and others.
On the basis of regional presence, global next-generation contrast agents market are segmented into five key regions viz. North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and Middle East & Africa. North America remains dominant in the global next-generation contrast agents market due to increasing number of patient pool. Europe is expected to hold second largest market share in global next-generation contrast agents market. However, stringent government regulation in Germany and France in terms of approval, restraining the growth of this market in European region. Emerging markets such as MEA and Latin America are expected to see delayed growth.
Access Full Report Segmentation Analysis @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/22861
Some of the prominent players identified in global next-generation contrast agents market are Ligand Pharmaceuticals Incorporated, GE Healthcare, Bayer Healthcare Pharmaceuticals, Daiichi Sankyo, AMAG Pharmaceuticals, Guerbet, NanoScan Imaging, Medrad Inc., Canadian Imaging.
The report covers exhaustive analysis on:
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents Market Segments
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents Market Dynamics
- Historical Actual Market Size, 2013 – 2015
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents Market Size & Forecast 2016 To 2024
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents Current Trends/Issues/Challenges
- Competition & Companies Involved
- Next-Generation Contrast Agents Market Drivers And Restraints
To Gain More Insights & Stay Ahead Of The Competition, Buy Now @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/22861
Regional analysis includes
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- The Middle East & Africa
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance