Global railway authorities are promoting rail transport as the first choice of customers. In order to meet operators’ requirements, train seat manufacturing companies are providing luxurious seats by using high-quality train seat materials with more cushioning. In 2019, the global train seat materials market revenue is projected to be valued at ~US$ 1.8 Bn.
Key Takeaways of the Train Seat Materials Market Study
- Railway authorities are focusing on inclusion of new seat materials such as leather to improve durability, comfort, and fire-resistance of train seats.
- Leather train seats are considered to be more hygienic, ergonomic, and aesthetically-appealing as compared to other materials.
- High speed trains – an innovative rail transport system – have been garnering significant traction over airlines and long-distance bus services in terms of infrastructure, interior design, and maintenance. This is expected to lead to increasing demand for high-quality train seat materials.
- Comfort and luxury will remain key parameters in innovative train seat materials.
- Asia Pacific continues to be a lucrative market for stakeholders, owing to growing modernization of railway operations and presence of largest rail networks in the region.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a Sample here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/12199
“Durability, low maintenance, chemical and stain resistance have been the important attributes of train seat materials. Manufacturers are further expected to extend their focus to design aesthetics of train seat materials, which would create a range of innovation opportunities in the near future,” says PMR analyst.
Manufacturers are focusing on introducing new materials that outperform conventional fabrics and provide exceptional properties. The train seat materials market growth is mainly driven by the development of rail networks across the globe. In the past few years, demand for unique train seat materials has been increasing to provide more comfort and luxury in trains, and enable designing of train seats similar to airline seats.
Inorganic growth strategies including merger & acquisition of companies operating in the related industry remain a key focus area of leading players in the train seat materials market. For instance, in October 2018, Magna International, Inc. opened its seating business and facility with BMW Group.
Request For Methodology of this Report here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/12199
Key Insights on Train Seat Materials Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, brings to fore an in-depth analysis of the global train seat materials market, offering comprehensive information with historical demand data for 2014-2018 and forecast statistics for 2019-2029. The research study offers insightful aspects on the global train seat materials market based on various categories – seat cover material (fabric, vinyl, and leather), foam (polyurethane, silicone, polyester, and others), train (high-speed trains, general passenger trains, and local passenger trains), and seat (regular seat, recliner seat, folding seats, and others) across five major regions.
About Chemicals and Nanomaterials Division at Persistence Market Research
Persistence Market Research’s chemical & nanomaterials team is regarded as a reliable and authoritative source of intelligence among stakeholders across the value chain. The team offers expertize across a broad range, including but not limited to, commodity, specialty chemicals, composites, nanotechnology, and institutional cleaning chemicals. The research and consulting services include market sizing, product and market segmentation, and a detailed discussion on prevailing and anticipated market conditions. Reach out to us for more information on how we can help.
Top Kay Players:
- Magna International, Inc.
- GRAMMER AG
- Freedman Seating Co.
- Franz Kiel GmbH
- FISA Srl
- Kustom Seating Unlimited, Inc.
- Rescroft Ltd.
- FENIX Group, LLC
- FlexoFoam Pvt. Ltd.
- iFoam Ltd.
- Delimajaya Group
- TransCal Company
- Rojac Urethane Limited
- USSC Group, Inc.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Check Pre-Book here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/12199
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Accuracy and Quality
Our reports strive to offer superior quality reports based on authentic and accurate findings.
We aim to ensure that our client’s research needs are met with customized, top-of-the-line solutions.
Our analysts and consultants are among the best in their field and promise to deliver excellent market intelligence.
We leave no stone unturned to give clients an exhaustive coverage of the industry.
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance