Global Refrigerated Trailer Gaskets Market: Overview
Refrigerated trailer gaskets are used in refrigerated trailers to prevent the leakage of cold air from the trailer. These are installed at the periphery of trailer body doors and vents. A new research report by Persistence Market Research titled ‘Refrigerated Trailer Gaskets Market: Global Industry Analysis 2012-2016 and Forecast 2017-2025’ explores every aspect of the global refrigerated trailer gaskets market and presents a comprehensive report on the market scenario. The report shows that the sale of refrigerated trailer gaskets is highly correlated with the production and demand for refrigerated trailers and dynamics within the cold chain industry. High demand for frozen foods and perishable goods is driving the growth of refrigerated trailers and hence trailer gaskets. The global refrigerated trailer gaskets market is expected to reach a market value of over US$ 30 Mn by the end of 2025. The market is expected to witness a CAGR of 3.9% during the forecast period 2017-2025. This growth has encouraged global trade agencies, associations and organizations focusing on investing in the development of supporting infrastructure for cold chain networks and increased skill level of the workforce, thereby promoting international trade for food and beverages, which in turn would create lucrative growth opportunities for players to leverage upon in the global refrigerated trailer gaskets market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Check Pre-Book here https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/21718
Global Refrigerated Trailer Gaskets Market: Segmental Highlights
- Among the various material types that are used to make refrigerated trailer gaskets, EPDM is expected to dominate the global market with growth at a CAGR of 6.5% during the forecast period and the EPDM market expected to reach a valuation of over US$ 20.8 Mn by the end of 2025.
- On the basis of design, standard design is expected to lead the market with a higher CAGR and market revenue as compared to custom design during the forecast period. The standard design market registered a valuation of over US$ 12 Mn in 2017, which is forecasted to reach over US$ 20 Mn by the end of 2025.
- In terms of configuration, the straight system segment is expected to dominate with a high CAGR and market share during the forecast period. The market analysis indicates that the straight system segment is projected to register a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period.
- Among application areas of refrigerated trailer gaskets i.e, doors and vents, the doors segment comes up as a clear winner with a higher CAGR and estimated market valuation as compared to vents. The doors segment is expected to witness a CAGR of 5.1% whereas vents is projected to witness 3.9% CAGR during the forecast period.
- Based on region, North America is anticipated to witness a higher market share as compared to other regional markets, whereas Europe is projected to remain dominant with a higher growth rate during the forecast period.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a Sample here https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/21718
Global Refrigerated Trailer Gaskets Market: Competitive Landscape
- Trelleborg AB
- Reddiplex Ltd.
- Conta Flexible Products
- Great Dane
- Mantaline Corporation
- Hebei Shida Seal Group Co., Ltd.
- Stoughton Trailers, LLC
- Advanced Plastic Corp.
- ABCRUBBER INC.
- Lokhen PtyLtd.
- Fermod Ltd.
- Eaget Group Co., Ltd.
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Accuracy and Quality
Our reports strive to offer superior quality reports based on authentic and accurate findings.
We aim to ensure that our client’s research needs are met with customized, top-of-the-line solutions.
Our analysts and consultants are among the best in their field and promise to deliver excellent market intelligence.
We leave no stone unturned to give clients an exhaustive coverage of the industry.
For depth competitive analysis, Check here report https://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/smart-bicycle-accessories-market-to-grow-at-a-cagr-of-around-9-through-2029–pmr-300906777.html
Persistence Market Research’s proactive approach identifies early innovation opportunities for clients in the global automotive sector. Our insights on next-generation automotive technologies such as connected cars, automotive emissions control, vehicle-to-vehicle (V2V), autonomous cars, electric and hybrid vehicles, and augmented reality dashboards ensure clients stay at the forefront of innovation.
Our competencies go beyond regular market research to deliver tailored solutions in an industry marked with increasing environment regulations, evolving consumer preferences, and a shifting landscape of emerging markets.
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance
Read all Automotive Market Insights here https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/category/automotive-and-transportation.asp