Engine Block Heater Market: Introduction
Block heaters are basically engine-heating devices that are designed to heat up the engine block, and the related fluids, prior to starting it. Depending on external environmental condition i.e. how cold the surrounding is, this can accomplish a number of useful tasks.
The main application of an engine block heater is to make the engine start easier by preheating the Engine Block, which reduces emissions, antifreeze internal engine components reduction in wear and tear, and makes the internal environment of the vehicle more comfortable by allowing the heater to blow hot air sooner.
In the cold countries, where the surrounding temperature falls below the crystallization point or freezing point of the antifreeze mixture/water in an engine, engine block heaters also keep the coolant in the engine in liquid form overnight and prevent catastrophic engine damage.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/25747
Engine Block Heater Market: Dynamics
Demand for engine block heater is estimated to increase over the forecast period due to growing usage of vehicles in cold countries. Engine block heater consumption is highly dependent on the surrounding environment temperature of the region. Thus, high inclination & dependency of the society of cold countries on vehicles for commutation is expected to give a boost to the engine block heater market over the forecast period. Attributes, such as low temperature and increasing preference of the general population towards safety and comfort, are expected to increase the consumption of engine block heater in the long-term scenario. Likewise, an increase in vehicle production is also expected to create demand space for engine block heaters market. Also, individual preference towards the adoption of high-end accessories for better vehicle performance is also expected to fuel the growth of the engine block heater market.
However, growing electric vehicle industry is proving as a stumbling block in engine block heater market limiting the scope of engine block heater to conventional vehicles with an average growth rate. Also, growing aspiration of owning private vehicles, development of Satellite Township near megacities, developing surface transportation infrastructure, growing middle class, rising disposable income, increasing mobility due to an increased demand of goods carriers transportation and logistics enterprises are fueling the market for automotive engine block heater market.
Engine Block Heater Market: Segmentation
- Based on the type, the Engine Block Heater market can be segmented as follows:
- Dipstick Engine Block Heater
- Engine-warming blankets Engine Block Heater
- Oil Pan Engine Block Heater
- In-line Coolant Engine Block Heater
- Bolt-on block Engine Block Heater
- Freeze plug Engine Block Heater
- Based on the sales channel, the Engine Block Heater market can be segmented as follows:
- OEM (original equipment manufacturer)
- Based on the vehicle type, the Engine Block Heater market can be segmented as follows:
- Passenger cars
- Compact cars
- Mid-Size cars
- Light Commercial Vehicles(LCV)
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles(HCV)
- Electric Vehicle
- Passenger cars
To receive extensive list of important regions, ask for TOC here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/toc/25747
Engine Block Heater Market: Regional Outlook
North America, is expected to hold a major share in the global engine block heater market, owing to the cold temperature in this region and presence of prominent original equipment manufacturers of automobiles. Europe is expected to show average growth over the forecast period owing to their focus towards the electric vehicle in the region. Europe and North America are expected to hold more than half of the market share of the global engine block heater market. Rest of the world is estimated to account for a relatively small share of the engine block heater market.
Engine Block Heater Market: Market Participants
Some of the examples of the market participants operating across the value chain of the global Engine Block Heater market are:
- DEFA AS
- Calix AB
- HOTSTART, Inc.
- MAHLE GmbH
- Wolverine Heaters
- Phillips & Temro Industries (PTI)
- Webasto Group
- Five Star Manufacturing Group, Inc.
- NRF B.V
The research report presents a comprehensive assessment of the market and contains thoughtful insights, facts, historical data, and statistically supported and industry-validated market data. It also contains projections using a suitable set of assumptions and methodologies. The research report provides analysis and information according to market segments such as geographies, application, and industry.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Check Pre-Book here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/25747
Our unmatched research methodologies set us apart from our competitors. Here’s why:
- PMR’s set of research methodologies adhere to the latest industry standards and are based on sound surveys.
- We are committed to preserving the objectivity of our research.
- Our analysts customize the research methodology according to the market in question in order to take into account the unique dynamics that shape the industry.
- Our proprietary research methodologies are designed to accurately predict the trajectory of a particular market based on past and present data.
- PMR’s typical operational model comprises elements such as distribution model, forecast of market trends, contracting and expanding technology applications, pricing and transaction model, market segmentation, and vendor business and revenue model.