Healthy snack foods are becoming popular among the working population across the world due to changing lifestyles, increasing urbanization, and hectic work schedules. Hydrolyzed plant proteins play a key role in the preparation of several foods such as sausages, meat analogs, cereals, and soups, by the formation and stabilization of emulsions. Hydrolyzed plant protein is also used as a flavor enhancer in meat analogs to improve and enhance its flavor and taste.
Thus, the increasing use of hydrolyzed plant protein in various food preparations, especially in convenience food products, is boosting the growth of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market. In recent years, the global hydrolyzed plant protein market has witnessed substantial growth, and this trend is anticipated to continue over the forecast period of 2020-2030, at a significant CAGR of 5%.
Get free sample copy before purchase this report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/29251
Key Takeaways from Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market Study
- Rising inclination of consumers toward plant-based food and plant-based diets, coupled with increasing trend of veganism in countries such as the U.S., the U.K., Germany, France, Spain, the Netherlands, and others, is boosting the growth of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market.
- Food manufacturers use hydrolyzed plant protein to rebuild lost flavors during drying, freezing, and canning processes. Hydrolyzed plant protein has various applications in the production of breakfast cereals, soups, noodles, pasta, and others.
- Hydrolyzed plant protein is acquired through the hydrolysis process, owing to which, its demand is also increasing for use in many cosmetics and personal care products. In addition, increasing demand for sports and infant nutrition has also led to rising demand for cost-effective hydrolyzed plant proteins as key ingredients from the manufacturers of nutritional products.
- North America, Europe, and East Asia, collectively account for more than 70% of the value market share in the global hydrolyzed plant protein market. Increasing use of plant-based ingredients, not only in food products, but also in many industrial applications, is also boosting the growth of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market.
- The market is facing production and supply chain issues due to restrictions as a result of the global COVID-19 pandemic. Growth of the market has thus been affected to some extent, with recovery expected in the fourth quarter of 2020.
“Hydrolyzed plant protein has many industrial applications, along with food and beverage applications. Leading manufacturers in the hydrolyzed plant protein market could gain more profits by launching application-specific products in food and beverage applications, along with targeting its usage in nutritional products, such as sports and infant nutrition,” says a PMR analyst.
Global Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market: Competitive Landscape
Leading manufacturers in the global hydrolyzed plant protein market space are launching new and innovative products to cater to the increasing consumer demand for vegan products.
- For instance, in March 2017, Kerry Group Plc. introduced a new plant-based protein solution using the hydrolysis technique and flavor-masking technology, which caters to the demand for vegan products in the market.
In addition, key players in the global hydrolyzed plant protein landscape are focusing on mergers and acquisitions, along with partnerships, to establish a strong regional presence in different countries.
- For instance, in October 2018, Tate & Lyle announced an extended partnership with Quadra, a North American distributor. The company selected Quadra as its preferred national distributor in Canada for its food & beverage solutions division.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/29251
Explore More Valuable Insights on Hydrolyzed Plant Protein Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global hydrolyzed plant protein market, presenting historical data (2015–2019) and estimation statistics for the period of 2020–2030. The study offers compelling insights on the hydrolyzed plant protein market based on source (soy, wheat, rice, pea, and others), form (powder and liquid), and application (food and beverages, cosmetics and personal care, sports nutrition, infant nutrition, animal feed, and others), across seven regions.
About Food & Beverage Division at Persistence Market Research
The Food and Beverages team at Persistence Market Research provides all the necessary insights and consulting analysis to fulfill the unique business intelligence needs of clients worldwide. With a catalog of more than 500 reports pertaining to the latest statistics and analysis from the food & beverage industry, the team is happy to help with every business intelligence research and consulting requirement.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- email@example.com