Various government bodies and NGOs such as UNICEF, WFP, and Save the Children are concerned about rising child mortality rates due to malnutrition. These organizations, along with various government-aided initiatives, are focusing on allocating funds for the purchase and distribution of RUTF & RUSF products in developing regions such as Africa and Asia.
- UNICEF has planned to spend a total of US$ 20 Bn from 2018–2021, from which, around US$ 2.8 Bn has been allotted for health, nutrition, and child protection. This factor itself has created huge opportunities for manufacturers in the RUTF & RUSF market.
The global RUTF & RUSF market has witnessed substantial growth over the past few years, and this trend is expected to continue through the course of the forecast period (2020 to 2030). The market is estimated to rise at a steady CAGR of around 6% during the forecast period.
Get Free Sample Copy Of This Report To Understand The Structure Of The Complete Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31664
Key Takeaways from RUTF & RUSF Market Study
- By type, RUTF is dominating the global RUTF & RUSF market with the highest market value share, as the number of children suffering for severe acute malnutrition (SAM) is comparatively high, which can be treated by RUTF products.
- Demand from the WFP segment is expected to register the highest CAGR during the forecast period, owing to WFP focused on the well-being of the SAM and MAM population.
- UNICEF is expected to hold the largest share in the global RUTF & RUSF market, as it is the biggest buyer of RUTF & RUSF products in the world.
- Big private corporate companies are coming forward to help and feed SAM and MAM children through CSR activities. Thus, the demand for RUTF & RUSF products is increasing across the globe.
- With unemployment, hunger, and malnutrition rising during the COVID-19 pandemic, the need for RUTF & RUSF products, especially in low-income regions, is rising rapidly.
“Manufactures in the RUTF & RUSF market could gain broad profits by producing nutrition-rich products with new ingredients, which can be more effective in the treatment of the SAM and MAM population. Manufacturers can also collaborate with new humanitarian organizations by producing cost-effective products,” says a PMR analyst.
RUTF & RUSF Market: Competitive Landscape
Many key players in the global RUTF & RUSF market are non-profit organizations. Their main purpose is to serve maximum children who are suffering from malnutrition. Also, these RUTF & RUSF manufacturers are focused on local production and locally-produced raw materials in order to boost local economies and increase employment. This strategy attracts more clients such as. Also, some RUTF & RUSF producers have tied-up with UNICEF and WFP to produce nutrition-rich and cost-effective products in order to feed more SAM and MAM individuals across the world.
- Companies such as Mana Nutrition Products, Valid Nutrition, Meds and Foods for Kids, and others are focused on producing cost-effective RUTF & RUSF products by sourcing locally-produced raw material.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31664
Explore More Valuable Insights on Global RUTF & RUSF Market
Persistence Market Research, in its new report, offers an impartial analysis of the global RUTF & RUSF market, presenting historical data (2015–2019) and estimation statistics for the forecast period of 2020–2030. The study offers compelling insights on the RUTF & RUSF market based on type (RUTF, RUSF), and end user (UNICEF, WFP, NGOs, and others), across seven regions.
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- email@example.com