Ready-to-eat products have always been an area of interest, and are one of the favorite sectors that attract development in the refrigerator industry. As consumer preference for ready-to-eat products in increasing rapidly, manufacturers are increasing their focus toward the integration of new advancements in refrigeration devices. Along with this, prominent players are focused on acquisitions and mergers with local players or end-use industries such as cold chain, food production, and food retail.
As such, the global refrigerated glass door market is estimated to expand at a healthy CAGR of 7% by value during the forecast period of 2020–2030, doubling its size over the next decade.
Get Sample Copy Of This Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31923
Key Takeaways from Refrigerated Glass Door Market Study
- The market, in terms of revenue, is mainly prevalent in developed regions such as North America and Europe. The U.S. is the largest independent market for refrigerated glass doors, while China is the largest exporter of refrigerated glass doors.
- Additionally, with the rapidly growing food & beverage industry, there has been a rise in the demand for refrigerated glass doors in developing countries as well.
- The refrigerators & freezers segment is a prominent segment in terms of revenue generation. However, in terms of unit sales, glass door merchandisers are expected to dominate and project significant opportunities in the global refrigerated glass door market throughout the forecast period.
- India and ASEAN are picking up pace in the market, owing to the robust outlook of the refrigeration industry in these countries.
- One of the primary challenges in the refrigerated glass door market is their low replacement rate.
- The COVID-19 pandemic has disturbed the value chain, long-term supply contracts, and supply & demand scenario of the refrigerated glass door market space. The market is estimated to experience V-shape recovery.
“Over the past few years, there has been substantial change in consumer habits in terms of consumption of beverage products. This can be attributed to significant macroeconomic factors such as increasing disposable income and improvements in the standard of living, which has resulted in an increase in the number of restaurant chains, bars, etc. This factor is aiding the growth of the refrigerated glass door market,” says a PMR analyst.
Refrigerated Glass Door Market Landscape Moving toward Consolidation
Several prominent suppliers are involved in the global refrigerated glass door market, such as Panasonic Corporation, Hoshizaki Corporation, Schott AG, Johnson Controls International PLC, Lennox International Inc., and others. Prominent players are focused on acquisitions and mergers with local players and end-use sectors for increased sales and profits.
You Can Checkout This Complete Report@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31923
What Does the Future Hold?
Over the last decade, there has been significant increase in the number of retail stores across the globe. Major players in the retail sector are expanding their footprints in emerging markets of Asia Pacific, especially in India and China, in order to capitalize on growing consumer spending power in these countries. Additionally, foodservice providers are increasing their capital expenditure on refrigeration systems in order to cater to strong consumer demand for frozen food and chilled products. Also, the number of licensed and franchised stores of limited service restaurants such as McDonald’s and Subway is growing, leading to an increase in demand for refrigeration systems. This is expected to lead to high growth of the refrigerated glass door market in developing regions of Asia Pacific, especially India and China, over the forecast years.
Explore Extensive Coverage of PMR`s
Industrial Automation Sector
Persistence Market Research (PMR) is a third-platform research firm. Our research model is a unique collaboration of data analytics and market research methodology to help businesses achieve optimal performance.
To support companies in overcoming complex business challenges, we follow a multi-disciplinary approach. At PMR, we unite various data streams from multi-dimensional sources. By deploying real-time data collection, big data, and customer experience analytics, we deliver business intelligence for organizations of all sizes.
Our client success stories feature a range of clients from Fortune 500 companies to fast-growing startups. PMR’s collaborative environment is committed to building industry-specific solutions by transforming data from multiple streams into a strategic asset.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor, New York City, NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com