Stromal vascular fraction is gaining significant importance in various fields, including internal medicine, orthopaedics, plastic and general surgery, and wound healing.
Ease of harvest, abundant availability, and stable phenotype are some factors increasing the demand for stromal vascular fraction. Also, stromal vascular fraction secretes several soluble factors with anti-inflammatory, immunomodulatory, and analgesic effects, which leads to an alternative treatment option for various diseases, significantly benefitting the growth of the stromal vascular fraction market during the forecast period.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/20914
- Cytori Therapeutics Inc.
- IntelliCell BioSciences Inc.
- Cellular Biomedicines Group, Inc
- GE Healthcare (Biosafe Group SA)
- Lifecell Corporation (Allergen PLC)
- Tissue Genesis Inc
- InGeneron, Inc.
- Human med AG
- MEDICAN CO., LTD
Delivery of stromal vascular fraction by intra-articular injection has advantages over surgical implantation, such as less invasiveness, better patient compliance, and lower cost.
The global stromal vascular fraction market was valued at US$ 76 Mn in 2018, and is expected to witness a CAGR of around 4% over the forecast period (2019-2029).
Key Takeaways of Stromal Vascular Fraction Market Study
- SVF isolation products have emerged as the largest segment by product, representing 80% of revenue share in the stromal vascular fraction market.
- The soft tissue segment, under application, contributes a significant market share in the stromal vascular fraction market, owing to the capability to secrete paracrine factors that help in initiating tissue repair and accelerate wound closure.
- Rising awareness about stem cell therapy for various treatments, increasing volume of cosmetic surgeries performed, and surging demand for aesthetic and reconstructive therapies have contributed to the dominance of North America in the global stromal vascular fraction market.
- The hospitals segment, under end user, is projected to account for half of the share of the stromal vascular fraction market during the forecast period, as hospitals are highly preferred for the entire process, starting from lipoaspiration, SVF isolation & processing, and finally injecting them at the desired site.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/20914
“Stromal vascular fraction has emerged as an efficient alternative in the field of regenerative medication. However, better-structured and significant clinical investigations need to be carried out to demonstrate and define the therapeutic potential of stromal vascular fraction,” says a PMR analyst.
Stromal Vascular Fraction Manufacturers Focusing on Innovative Methods to Optimize Tissue Recovery
Consistent up-gradation and innovation in methods to recover adipose tissue-derived mesenchymal stem cells (ATD-MSCs) for autologous use in regenerative medication applications are expected to offer significant opportunities for the stromal vascular fraction market.
For instance, LipoCell from Tissyou, is furnished with a semipermeable film that separates fat tissues from squander components with the assistance of continuous irrigation. The dialysis of the tissue limits the pressure and trauma to the cell and extracellular matrix, evacuating the blood and oil deposits, which are pro-inflammatory.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/20914
More Valuable Insights on Stromal vascular fraction Market
Persistence Market Research brings a comprehensive research report on the forecasted revenue growth at global, regional, and country levels, and provides an analysis of the latest industry trends in each of the segments from 2014 to 2029.
The global stromal vascular fraction market is segmented in detail to cover every aspect of the market and present a complete market intelligence approach to the reader.
The study provide compelling insights on the stromal vascular fraction market on basis of product (SVF isolation products, SVF aspirate purification products, and SVF transfer products), application (cosmetic applications, orthopedic applications, soft tissue applications, and others), and end user (hospitals, ambulatory surgical centers, stem cell laboratories, and others), across six major regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
About Us :-
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com