Improvements in drug delivery mechanism offering quicker onset of action with superior bioavailability per dose have transformed characteristics of orally administered drugs with the development of orally disintegrating tablets (ODTs). The global orally disintegrating tablets market was valued at nearly US$ 12 Bn in 2018 and will exhibit a solid CAGR during the forecast period (2019 – 2029).
There has been growing preference among consumers and patients for orally disintegrating tablets attributed to increasing applications in treatment of diseases related to central nervous system (CNS), gastrointestinal (GI), cardiovascular disorders, and allergy.
Get Sample Copy of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/14572
- Teva Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Novartis AG
- Mylan N.V.
- Pfizer Inc.
- Johnson & Johnson Services, Inc.
- F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd.
- Merck & Co., Inc.
- Bausch Health
- GlaxoSmithKline plc.
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd.
- Bayer AG
- Eli Lily and Company
- Dr. Reddy’s Laboratories Ltd.
- Takeda Pharmaceutical Company Limited
Bayer’s acquisition of Merck’s consumer care unit was aimed at gaining shares in ODTs. Claritin, an ODT received through this acquisition, was the largest revenue generating drug for allergy in the U.S. that year.
Key Takeaways – Orally Disintegrating Tablets Market Study
- CNS diseases remain the primary area of application for orally disintegrating tablets. Researchers and healthcare providers are increasingly focusing on medical conditions such as encephalitis, autism, Alzheimer’s disease, schizophrenia, depressive disorders and others to increase the application of orally disintegrating tablets.
- Formulation process of orally disintegrating tablets is usually patented by manufacturers depending on the technology employed during the production such as lyophilization, freeze drying, and floss formation. Many technologies such as ZYDIS®, LYOC® and QUICKSOLV® are dependent on freeze drying method.
- Easy disintegration of orally disintegrating tablets in saliva within a few seconds and accuracy of dose as compared to liquid forms and chewable tablet are expected to increase the adoption of ODTs in diseases such as ulcers of throat.
Get To Know Methodology of Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/14572
Attributed to consumers facing swallowing problems, bitter taste of drugs, and patient incompliance, manufacturers are focusing to improve drug formulations. This would help them gain an edge in terms of innovation, further favoring the growth of orally disintegrating tablets market.
Key Manufacturers Exploring New Business Models
The global orally disintegrating tablets market is fragmented with low entry barriers inspiring generic manufacturers to tap market opportunities in the form of ANDA, arising from the expiry of patent regime of approved drugs.
For instance, Mylan N.V. launched Lansoprazole DR ODT, a generic version of Takeda’s Prevacid® SoluTab DR ODT. The entry of The Himalaya Drug Company LTD. and Banyan Botanicals with new herbal ODT product offerings in next few years is expected to increase product lines and extension in ODTs market.
Access Full Report @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/14572
Persistence Market Research offers a unique perspective and actionable insights on the Orally Disintegrating Tablets landscape in its new study, presenting historical demand assessment from 2014 – 2018 and projections from 2019 – 2029 on the basis of drug class (anti-psychotics, anti-epileptics, CNS stimulants, anxiolytics, anti-Parkinsonian drugs, anti-hypertensives, NSAIDS, anti-allergy drugs, proton pump inhibitors), disease indication (CNS diseases, GI diseases, allergy, CVS disorders), distribution channel (hospital pharmacies, retail pharmacies, drug stores, online pharmacies), and five key regions.
Explore Extensive Coverage of Persistence Market Research Life Sciences & Transformational Health Landscape
About Us :-
Persistence Market Research is here to provide companies a one-stop solution with regards to bettering customer experience. It does engage in gathering appropriate feedback after getting through personalized customer interactions for adding value to customers’ experience by acting as the “missing” link between “customer relationships” and “business outcomes’. The best possible returns are assured therein.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th FloorNew York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – firstname.lastname@example.org
Website – https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com