Automotive collision repair services refer to repair and maintenance carried out for passenger and commercial vehicles, post a crash, collision, or accident. The global market for automotive collision repair services is estimated to be pegged at around US$ 95 Bn by 2019 end, registering a CAGR of nearly 5% from 2019 to 2027.
Increase in average vehicle age, poor quality of infrastructure, and increase in vehicle parc are considered to be prominent factors that will drive the growth of the global automotive collision repair services market over the forecast period. On the other hand, with rising concerns toward increasing number of road traffic deaths, legislations, vehicle standards, and road infrastructure are improving. This may, in turn, result in lesser collisions, consequently hindering the growth of the global automotive collision repair services market to some extent.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a Sample here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/14656
Automotive Collision Repair Services Market: Key Takeaways
- Despite technological disruption of accident-avoidance equipment (such as collision avoidance systems and technology), distracted driving has resulted in increased number of collisions.
- Owing to the relatively larger fleet of passenger vehicles all across the globe, the passenger vehicles segment is estimated to generate maximum revenue among vehicle types throughout the forecast period. The scenario with respect to vehicle type in North America is a bit different. The light commercial vehicles segment accounts for nearly half of the overall market share.
- Components such as radiators, condensers, hoods, and bumpers are identified to have relatively higher replacement rates, as these are most prone to damage during a collision. Though the parts & components segment is expected to account for a dominant market share, higher growth is expected for the paints and coatings segment. Advanced color development and high customer expectations characterize today’s refinishes.
- Geographically, the Asia Pacific region is anticipated to account for maximum share in the global automotive collision repair services market throughout the forecast period. Regions such as China, India, and ASEAN, witnessing significant growth in automotive sales and vehicle parc, are expected to register relatively higher growth in the global automotive collision repair services market.
“The global market for automotive collision repair services is anticipated to witness moderate growth over the coming years. Though the incidence of rash and distracted driving has increased significantly in the recent past, strict measures are being implemented by governments to reduce collisions. With an increasing vehicle fleet, the probability of road accidents is also increasing. This would proliferate the growth of the automotive collision repair services market through 2027,” says a PMR analyst.
Automotive Collision Repair Services Market: Competitive Landscape
3M, Denso Corporation, and Service King are identified as prominent players in the global automotive collision repair services market. Consolidation has witnessed a significant decline, though that was inevitable after the feverish pace it had been going at. This pace has slowed down due to increasing number of small- and medium-sized players investing in the collision repair industry. Despite all the consolidation, small independent repair shops account for more than one-third of the overall automotive collision repair services market landscape. Owing to the presence of a large number of players across the globe, the market for automotive collision repair services is considered to be significantly fragmented.
- Abra Auto Body & Glass
- Continental AG
- Robert Bosch
- Honeywell International GmbH
- Federal-Mogul Corporation
- Denso Corporation
- ZF Friedrichshafen AG
- Caliber Collision
- Service King
Request For Methodology of this Report here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/14656
Lucrative Opportunities for Local Repair Shops
The automotive collision repair services market is estimated to project considerable opportunities for locally-owned repair shops. As most of the small-sized or locally-owned repair shops don’t offer a complete range of repair and maintenance services, they can follow a competitive strategy of specializing at any particular service. Additionally, small local shop owners can engage themselves in partnerships or standardized contracts with fleet operators and leasing firms to provide repair and maintenance services at lower prices.
Want to Know More?
Persistence Market Research has published a market research report on the automotive collision repair services market that contains global industry analysis of 2014–2018 and opportunity assessment for 2019–2027. The report provides insightful analysis of the automotive collision repair services market through four different segments – vehicle type, service provider, product type, and region. The automotive collision repair services market report also provides demand and supply trends, with a detailed overview of the parent market.
For in-depth competitive analysis, Check Pre-Book here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/14656
Reasons to Purchase this Report:
Accuracy and Quality
Our reports strive to offer superior quality reports based on authentic and accurate findings.
We aim to ensure that our client’s research needs are met with customized, top-of-the-line solutions.
Our analysts and consultants are among the best in their field and promise to deliver excellent market intelligence.
We leave no stone unturned to give clients an exhaustive coverage of the industry.
- Shifting Industry dynamics
- In-depth market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected industry size Recent industry trends
- Key Competition landscape
- Strategies of key players and product offerings
- Potential and niche segments/regions exhibiting promising growth
- A neutral perspective towards market performance