Mobile phones, developed to facilitate telecommunications, have now become wallets for consumers. Digital payments through mobile phones are revolutionized commercial settings across the world. Growing development of m-commerce platforms have also stepped in to promote the adoption of consumer mobile payments. Persistence Market Research’s latest report on the global market for consumer mobile payments projects that the market, which is presently worth over US$ 870 Mn, will register explosive growth at a whopping 41.4% CAGR to procure US$ 27,771.8 Mn revenues by the end of 2026.
Such an exponential growth for global consumer mobile payment market is factored by rising proliferation of smartphones and advanced features added to existing payment platforms. The world is flooded with various mobile wallets, and such applications are expected to remain trending in the years to come. Increasing burden on e-commerce platforms is also expected to get divested across m-commerce platforms. Furthermore, government initiatives prompting adoption of cashless transactions is also stipulated to boost consumer mobile payments. Less time consumed by transactions, and immediate currency conversion serve as key proponents for consumer mobile payments.
To remain ‘ahead’ of your competitors, request for a sample here@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/14995
Consumer mobile payments are also being preferred for their convenience in paying for anything, anywhere. Integrated consumer mobile payments are also becoming popular among merhcants. Consumer mobile payments are also becoming more protected through advanced security features. Nevertheless, security breaches are observed to be top challenge faced by developers of consumer mobile payment applications. The report has outlined leading players in the global consumer mobile payment market, which include
- ACI Worldwide, Inc.
- Alphabet Inc.
- Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd
- DH Corp
- Fidelity National Information Services, Inc.
- Fiserv, Inc.
- Jack Henry & Associates Inc.
- MasterCard Incorporated
- PayPal Holdings, Inc.
- Square, Inc.
- Visa Inc.
- Apple Inc.
For critical insights on the keyword market, request for methodology here @ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/14995
Key findings of the report, titled “Consumer Mobile Payments: Global Industry Analysis and Forecast, 2016 – 2026,” include:
- Through 2026, over 90% of consumer mobile payments will be directed through remote mode of payments
- Proximity mode of payment, however, will gain traction and showcase a gain of +140 BPS by 2026-end
- Among the remote mode of consumer mobile payments, m-commerce will remain a dominant segment registering 40.8% CAGR
- During the forecast period, global consumer mobile payments taking place through NFC modes will register revenue growth at nearly 50% CAGR
- Throughout the forecast period, retail will remain the largest end-user industry for consumer mobile payments, while verticals such as hospitality & tourism and IT & telecommunications are expected to bring over US$ 11 Bn revenues by 2026-end
- Asia-Pacific excluding Japan (APEJ) region is expected to register fastest revenue growth at 44.3% CAGR, while North America and Middle East & Africa will be observed as leading regions for growth of consumer mobile payments market
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@ https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/14995
Business intelligence is the foundation of every business model employed by Persistence Market Research. Multi-dimensional sources are being put to work, which include big data, customer experience analytics, and real-time data collection. Thus, working on “micros” by Persistence Market Research helps companies overcome their “macro” business challenges.
Persistence Market Research is always way ahead of its time. In other words, it tables market solutions by stepping into the companies’/clients’ shoes much before they themselves have a sneak pick into the market. The pro-active approach followed by experts at Persistence Market Research helps companies/clients lay their hands on techno-commercial insights beforehand, so that the subsequent course of action could be simplified on their part.
“Strategic assets” form the repository of Persistence Market Research’s industry-specific solutions. This is evident from the range of clients – right from fast-growing startups to Fortune 500 companies looking upon Persistence Market Research as their trusted solution-partner.
Persistence Market Research
305 Broadway, 7th Floor
New York City, NY 10007
E-mail id- email@example.com