Many toll collection systems have already been developed with RFID technology, which is used to verify the identity of vehicles. RFID technology can provide new capabilities as well as an efficient method to manage, analyze, and collect information of vehicles at toll plazas. RFID electronic toll collection lanes reduce the traffic at toll booths. Increasing number of RFID lane systems, resulting in increased demand for integration, support services, and maintenance, is anticipated to fuel the growth of the RFID electronic toll collection system market during the forecast period.
As per the report, the global RFID electronic toll collection system market generated a revenue of nearly US$ 5 Bn in 2019.
For detailed insights on enhancing your product footprint, request for a sample here@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/samples/31381
Key Takeaways of RFID Electronic Toll Collection System Market Study
- The urban segment is expected to gain significant share, owing to the high number of vehicles in smart cities.
- RFID electronic toll collection systems are ecofriendly and also result in increased toll lane capacity, which drives market growth.
- The point charge segment by toll charge is expected to hold a prominent share in the RFID electronic toll collection system market, owing to the reduction of time required to create a custom quote.
- Rapid adoption of effective transportation systems is anticipated to result in significant dominance of North America in the global RFID electronic toll collection system market.?
To get exclusive insights on the keyword market, request for methodology here @https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/methodology/31381
Impact of COVID-19 on RFID Electronic Toll Collection System Market
Transportation is the backbone of any. As of now, due to the COVID-19 outbreak, the high number of people staying indoors has resulted in a decrease in the use of vehicles. In 2019, total value of the RFID electronic toll collection system market was nearly US$ 5 billion. With the COVID–19 outbreak, decreased manufacturing of different hardware such as RFID tags, RFID readers, and RFID antennas will reduce market growth by 2-3% this year. China and South Korea are the biggest markets for refurbished IT and electronic products. The COVID–19 outbreak in China has seen production come to a standstill, which will negatively impact market growth. All public transportation and highways are shut due to lockdowns in many countries, a major factor that will adversely impact market growth in the short term.
Technology Advancements in Electronic Toll Collection Systems to Boost Market Growth
A toll collection system is an element of information and communication technology that allows for nonstop toll collection. The revolutionary recreational vehicles (RV) tolling pass is tailored completely to the requirements of RV identity, and features a single billing account and single transponder account that can be utilized across many electronic toll collection plazas.
- For instance, in June 2018, TransCore announced a new product that provides RVers to travel across the country, utilizing only one transponder to pay toll electrically without stopping at a toll plaza. This technology will change the way RVers use toll roads.
For in-depth competitive analysis, buy now@https://www.persistencemarketresearch.com/checkout/31381
Persistence Market Research, as a 3rd-party research organization, does operate through an exclusive amalgamation of market research and data analytics for helping businesses ride high, irrespective of the turbulence faced on the account of financial/natural crunches.
Persistence Market Research
Address – 305 Broadway, 7th Floor New York City,
NY 10007 United States
U.S. Ph. – +1-646-568-7751
USA-Canada Toll-free – +1 800-961-0353
Sales – email@example.com